Saturday, February 20, 2021

TWO WEEKS OFF FACEBOOK and LOVING IT!

I quit Facebook. 

For many good reasons. Closed my account. Not posting there no more. And I'm finding out I'm going to be okay. More than okay. I'm all the better for it.

If I've got something to say or share I'll do that here. And, if you care to read what I have to say, you can follow me here. 

I'll not wax political or rant on hot button issues, but it will be MY platform to encourage you and discuss things (like books, bookstores, coffee, coffeeshops, travels, music, movies, theater, Disney, and things spiritual) that we might share an interest in.

I'll be polite, I'll try to be funny, and I'll be me.

I might post a couple times a day, but most likely just a couple times a week. We'll see. You can always give me a test drive and if you don't like how I road test you can quietly pull over and park the car. No big deal.

2 comments: