Thursday, February 15, 2024

When It RAINs It Pours

I GOT THIS NOTICE TODAY:


"Congratulations, your submission of The Day Renney Skaraosten Saved the North Coast was accepted into the 54th edition of Rain Magazine."

[This right on the heels of my piece Sandy Shores being accepted for the Canon Beach Writers Read event (see previous post).]

The annual literary anthology will be published for an April 2024 release. It can be purchased from Clatsop Community College. The release party is set for April 5th, 5-7 p.m. There will be readings and refreshments. The location of the party is not yet known to me, but is expected to be in Clatsop Co.-- probably at the college. I will update you as to the location and as to if I will be appearing for a reading.*

*It is, after all, the date of my wife's 60th birthday; though she said, and I quote, "I guess I know what I'll be doing for my birthday," I wouldn't press her to do that, but we might well be able to work it into the larger picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment