Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Don't Miss Out on This Weekend's H&G Show Discount

Come on out to the Portland Home & Garden Show this weekend at the Portland Expo for some great reads. 


At this point the are more than 25 authors represented at the show, with more than 20 making appearance to sign their books, and there are more than 60 titles in a wide array of genres to choose from.

The booth (#253) also features many other books (centered on gardening, cooking, homemaker and building topics) from a wonderful Local Independent Bookstore: Jacobsen's Books.

I've also attached a coupon for the show you can use for discount admission. It's good for Thursday and Friday only, and I parking is free after 4 p.m. (and the show is open until 8 p.m.).

Though I won't be there (my books will be), tell everyone you know to come say "hi" to my fellow local indie authors!

No comments:

Post a Comment