Are you ready for the new wave of works by me?
I'm not. LOL
In fact, I don't know about you, but I'm taking a vacation. You might say I just came off of one. Well, sure I had some fun and good times in NYC, but I was there for promotional reasons. It's time for a California/Disneyland Vacation to recharge the creative batteries. Then it's back to work.
Here's my rough schedule for the next eighteen months:
- My goal for September is to finish the screenplay of The Amish vs. the Zombies.
- In October I'll be finishing up Plays and Sketches for Schools and Churches which will be out November 2015.
- I'll be writing To Hell and Back (my first full-length adult novel) in November and December. It's due out February 2016.
- Ruth and I hope to publish Chicken Poop on My Sole in April 2016. We are the editors for the anthology and are currently gathering short stories.*
- I hope to put out Big Papa Zee’s Tex Mex & BBQ Cookbook in June 2016. I'm working on recipes now.
- Over next summer I plan to work on Alien Ambush (a Bayou Boys Adventure #4) and have it out in September 2016.
That's the plan, anyway.
*We're looking for true and funny short stories about country living or life on the farm. 300-1,500 words. They can be touching or poignant, but should have a thread of humor. Authors will be credited with a promotional bio. Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org for all the info.