Monday, January 6, 2014

Cooking Up Some Book Sales at H&G Show

Big Papa Zee cookin' up his tasty jambalaya.

I got an order today from a local small business for five copies of my new cookbook!*


Plus I'll be selling all my books at the rapidly upcoming Portland Home and Garden Show, but especially will showcase the cookbook.


I also want to offer my seasonings [Big Papa Zee's Ragin' Cajun and Caribbean Jerk] at the show and so I am experimenting with the best means to offer samples (low cost, low prep, minimal handling, etc.). Ideas?

I'm thinking of using baby salad shrimp or chicken dredged in the Ragin' Cajun and pineapple tidbits sprinkled with the Caribbean Jerk. I can buy both meats precooked and packaged so that they require no refrigeration.



*They've been offering and selling my YA fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment