Monday, March 3, 2014

Mardi Gras Deeply Discounted Deals on Books

Tomorrow (Fat Tuesday) is MARDI GRAS and I'm feelin' generous. What I'm going to do is [for a limited time only] offer up some DEEP DISCOUNTS (deeper than ever due to some overstock) of my books and seasonings. AND...

Every purchase (except the most recent book) comes with a lagniappe (/ˈlænjæp/ LAN-yap) which in Louisiana is a small gift given to a customer by a merchant at the time of a purchase. I'm (get this crazy thing) throwing in a couple of strings of Mardi Gras throw beads in every box.

So here are the 3D deeply discounted deals (drum roll please):

A Bundle of all 3 BAYOU BOYS books for (whoa) just $15! Never before have I offered this set (retail valued at $25) at such a deep discount. [Marsh Monster and Playhouse Phantom are usually $8.99 and Voodoo Virus is normally $6.99.]*

Now the CAJUN and CARIBBEAN COOKBOOK. Price: FREE! (A $6 value.) That's right, you get the cookbook 100% free when you buy my two pack seasoning mix set. AND I've slashed the price on these as well. The two cup set: that's one cup of RAGIN' CAJUN and one cup of JERK RUB for twelve measly bucks. Normally $15, now just $12 with the cookbook (which sold quite well at the Home and Garden Show).*

Finally, I'm gonna let paperback copies of LIGHTS CAMERA WORSHIP! ($15 retail) go for the online ebook price of just $10. [Shipped via media rate USPS for $3 additional.]

These won't last at these prices and I am only offering the stock on hand at these prices. Quantities ARE limited. For example I have only ten cookbooks and maybe as many Playhouse Phantom.

Since I have more of them, I'll ship a two book set of Voodoo Virus and Marsh Monster for $12 postpaid (USPS media mail).

*shipped by USPS Priority box for $5 additional only.

No comments:

Post a Comment