Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Now Booking Summer Signings, Readings, Etc.

I'm beginning to put together my summer appearance schedule. I don't intend to do a lot of signings, but I'm open to readings and speaking engagements (or radio shows) which I will book on a first come first served basis. I'm always open to guest blog or podcast. With that said...


The season kicks off with the BOOK LAUNCH PARTY for THE AMISH vs. THE ZOMBIES at Interstellar Overdrive bookstore on June 21. The bookstore is located in Hazel Dell, Wash.


The time and details will be announced soon. I do know that I'll be reading from and signing the new book, as well as my other titles, that day.


I will also be signing at Jacobsen's Books & More in Hillsboro, Ore. on July 26 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. 


At this time this is all I have booked and a small "tour" is not something I've ruled out if the stops should come together to make that possible in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment