Friday, August 8, 2014

Update: Revealing Another Illustration for SAMSON

Illustration by April Bullard. Click the pic to make it larger and see the detail.

Hard to believe that the release of "I'm Samson," said Sydney is just three months away! 


I wrote the original text years ago and now, with the fantastic illustrations by local artist April Bullard, the book is, at last, coming to life!

The book, I hope, will be the first in a series of Bible characters books as seen through the eyes of six year-old Sydney. The debut book is about Samson whose story can be found in the Bible book of Judges. Subsequent books will be about Solomon, Noah, Joseph, Moses, David, etc.

I thought it was time that I shared yet another of her illustrations with you. Because even though my rhyming text is cute, the art will make this book beloved.

IN OTHER NEWS: The Amish vs. The Zombies has sold more copies in it's first month than any of my other books have. I'm getting great feedback, too. Many people expect some sort of splatter-film type story and are pleased to find a tale with heartfelt faith, romance and life-lessons as well as thrill. Why not order your copy today?

No comments:

Post a Comment