Saturday, November 29, 2014

Bells, Bows, Baby Jesus, and Books

Through this next week I'm guaranteeing delivery of my books in time for Christmas. You can even have them signed, personalized and gift-wrapped for FREE! What a great gift for the readers in your life.


Here's a gift-giving guide to help you out:

Under 6 years-old: "I'm Samson," said Sydney
10 to 15 years-old: Voodoo Virus, Marsh Monster, and Playhouse Phantom
16 up: The Amish vs. The Zombies

Plus there's always Big Papa Zee's Cajun and Caribbean Cookbook (for those who love to whip things up in the kitchen), and Lights, Camera, Worship (for any pastor you know).


Order through Amazon for discounts (and FREE shipping on orders over $25), or through your local bookstore, or through me if you wish them signed (I'll also throw in the postage for FREE on orders of $15 or more).

No comments:

Post a Comment