Friday, April 3, 2015

Good News for Louie on Independent Bookstore Day

Official logo for IBD 2015.

This just in: 


I'll be signing the new book* (Louie, the Lonely Lighthouse) on Saturday, May 2, 2015 at Beach Books, 616 Broadway, Seaside, Oregon.

May 2 is National Independent Bookstore Day and several other authors will also be at the store that day. 

The event will run from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and I'm not sure of my hours yet, but I'll post more details and schedules when they come available.

I'll also be at Jupiter's Books in Cannon Beach, for the May 9 Local Indie Author & Book Fair, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

I'm still working on booking (no pun intended) some other venues for Saturdays in May. A local lighthouse? Maritime museum? Bookstores?  Keep an eye peeled for details.


And (BONUS) here's another illustration from Louie by Roxanne Bowman! >

*I'll also have my other books. Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment