Thursday, July 30, 2015

Follow my "Author in NYC Adventure" via Instagram

In just a few short days (Aug. 6) I'll be jetting off for a bite of the Big Apple and you will be able to follow my exploits through Instagram. Maybe you're asking yourself, "so what?" Okay, let me 'splain why it might be worth your time.


The National Lighthouse Museum, Staten Is., NY
I can't think of anything.

Just kidding. They say it's "the city that never sleeps" and I may not sleep either. I'll be busy cramming all I can into five days. Sure, I'll be signing books and talking about my new book Louie, the Lonely Lighthouse at the National Lighthouse Museum on Staten Island for National Lighthouse Day (Aug. 8), but I'll be having some touristy fun, too.

AND I'll be posting pics from my adventures in Times Square and the Theater District, The NYC Disney Store (of course), Park Avenue and Central Park. I'll share photos from downtown, uptown, and China Town. And they'll be plenty of pictures of the NY harbor cruise (including Lady Liberty), plus Tom's Restaurant from Seinfeld, a walk along the High Line (a park trail made from the old elevated train tracks), Battery Park and the 911 Twin Towers Memorial, and so much more.

I'll also be sharing my dining experiences in images, too--anything and everything from a Coney Dog to a Jewish Deli delight; NY-style pizza or whatever. Nothing fancy though. I'll show you how to do NYC on the cheap.

Who knows what surprises await us? Just know that you're invited along to share the journey vicariously through the magic of the internet.


Follow my journeys on instagram @author_gregory.zschomler



No comments:

Post a Comment