Monday, January 2, 2017

A Writer's New Year's Revolution, well, ya know...

I hope y'all had a great Christmas and a good start to the New Year. What are YOUR plans for 2017?


Me? Oh, I thought I'd do a little writing and publishing. (BTW: Christmas was great.)

I've got a new book titled Beyond Insanity (the sequel to Rocketman) coming out in February, so I'm in the thick of putting that together for print.

The wife and I are editing Another Load of Chicken Poop (the sequel to Chicken Poop on My Sole), due out in the spring. Get your short story submissions in for that ASAP if you'd like to be included. Email me for details.

And, hopefully, I'll have the fourth Bayou Boys Adventure, Alien Ambush, out for Halloween. I'll be finishing that this summer if all goes well.

I've been recently published in the winter edition of Washington Coast Magazine and in December I had three front page stories for The Daily News (Aberdeen, Wash. newspaper). I've also begun writing for Grays Harbor Talk.com.

Meanwhile, I'm at work working for other writers with Harbor House Center for Writing and the Arts. Lots of good teaching and activities coming up there. Check it out.

Drop me a comment or email and let me know what you're up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment