Wednesday, July 19, 2017

I'll be Selling & Signing Books @ the Aberdeen Art Walk

I'll be at the Aberdeen Art Walk this Saturday, July 22. 


I ordered in a new supply of my books so I'll have all my titles available, plus a couple of other's
works. My booth will be on Broadway right next door to the quilt shop. Stop by and buy a book and I'll sign it. I'm running some super deals, too!

For those who do not know I have books for all ages. Childrens' picture books, middle-grade mystery/adventures, a young adult novella, an adult speculative fiction novella, a cookbook, a short story collections for all, a book of plays and sketches, and a few others.

Plus the event features dozens of other artists and vendors. And I'll have information about Harbor House Writing Center and the soon upcoming Harbor Books & Gifts.

Hope to see you there.

Learn more about my books here.

Even more about the Art Walk here.

No comments:

Post a Comment