Saturday, June 29, 2013

Book Launch Party and PLAYHOUSE PHANTOM Report

BOOK LAUNCH PARTY

The book launch was fun and many of you missed it. The crowd was small but I am thankful to those of you who came out. It means so much to have your support.

I sold a few of the new books (MARSH MONSTER) and one of the old (VOODOO VIRUS). I sang a couple zombie songs, which everyone seemed to enjoy. And there was lots of excellent conversation.

I think that pictures were taken and I hope to have those posted soon.

PLAYHOUSE PHANTOM

I wrote, today, after all and managed a thousand words. I (Peter, et. al) have exposed the phantom. I'll be wrapping things up in the final three chapters next week. So, I should have July for revisions and copy editing. I won't be revealing any more details of the plot, but there will be plenty to share.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment