Wednesday, June 26, 2013

ZOMBIE INVASION Makeup Demo and Reading at FVRL

I'll be appearing at the Battle Ground Community Library, 1207 SE 8th Way Battle Ground, Wash, Tuesday, July 23 from 4 to 6 p.m. I will have my books available for purchase.

In addition to my reading from VOODOO VIRUS and giving a zombie makeup demo there will be arts and crafts, books and readings, games and play. MARSH MONSTER will also be available and I'll be signing and selling both books.

"Teens, come dressed as the dead or prepared to be zombified by professional make-up artist and zombie book author Greg Zschomler!"

Join me for games, snacks, and cool door prizes! Remember this is a BYOB event - "Bring Your Own Brains!" Library events and programs are free and everyone is welcome. Registration is not required.

Contact the Battle Ground Community Library at 360-687-2322 for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment