Sunday, June 1, 2014

The Amish vs. The Zombies: Proofed and Submitted


I spent much of this afternoon and evening working on entering the final changes to "The Amish vs. The Zombies." The final cover and text files have been uploaded for print approval. I should hear tomorrow if they are print ready, then printing can go ahead.

Thank you to Suzi Geodert for being my second final proofer. Your help is so MUCH appreciated.

I'd also like to thank my cover photographer and videographer Isaiah Zschomler for shooting the cover photos and the trailer footage, Anna B. and Hezekiah Zschomler for being the cover models and video actors. [The Trailer is almost done, too; it just needs the voice-over recorded and added to the edit.]

Hopefully, we're on schedule for the June 21 release.

No comments:

Post a Comment