Monday, June 2, 2014

The Zombies (and Amish) Are Coming!

The files were approved and the first batch of books have been ordered and will be here on Monday, June 16! 


You may, of course, reserve a copy, but they will not be available until the June 21 launch. 


Here's the word from my advance reader: 



"I had a great time reading Gregory E. Zschomler's newest book, 'The Amish vs. The Zombies'...An engaging mid-teen book for those Zombie fans and a great Christian message. I highly recommend it."

I also expect to have the trailer online next week which you will not want to miss because I think it is really good. The reason it is so good is because of the talent behind it. Yes, I think I did a pretty good job writing, directing, and editing, but I'm talking about my cameraman, Isaiah, the actors Anna and Hezekiah, and my producer Ruth.

Okay, okay, I admit it.

The truth is that you can get the book NOW, like in  just a couple of minutes. The Kindle ebook is available (or will be as of 9 p.m. June 2) on Amazon for instant download. You may also order the paperback from Amazon now and have it in a week. But why not wait and get a signed copy and save on postage. Buy local and support local business.

No comments:

Post a Comment