Monday, July 7, 2014

Book Signing at Jacobson's, Hillsboro Farmer's Market

My next author appearance will take place Saturday July 26, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Hillsboro Farmer's Market in front of Jacobson's Books & More on Main St. in oldtown Hillsboro, Oregon. 


I am featuring my new teen+ novel "The Amish vs. The Zombies" and non-fiction text "Lights, Camera, Worship!" though all six of my books, including the three Bayou Boys Adventure titles (for middle readers) and my Cajun/Caribbean Cookbook will be available in limited quantities.

I'll be signing with author/illustrator April Bullard, who will be signing her new children's book "The Sock Thief." 

April and I are collaborating on a children's picture book that will be released this fall. She'll be previewing some of the art for the book at this event. This will be your first opportunity to see her beautiful and whimsical color art from the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment