Friday, July 4, 2014

Pedaling Publication Promos at Patriotic Parade

Author Gregory E. Zschomler works the crowd of parade-goers.
It was a glorious day for a parade. As part of the Jacobson's Books entry for local authors of "indie-pendance" we hustled through oldtown Hillsboro, Oregon promoting our books and the bookstore. I say hustled because the two mile jaunt was quick.

While I would have liked to have had more time (I literally had to jog at several points the pace was so fast) I did manage to hand out over 400 promotional pieces. Maybe I'll garner a few sales from the effort?

In the meantime, some book sales are picking up. The cookbook sells steadily online and sales of "Lights, Camera, Worship!" are also taking off. I'm seeing some sales of the new book "The Amish vs. The Zombies," but nothing to write home about...yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment