Thursday, September 25, 2014

Another Illustration from "'I'M SAMSON,' SAID SYDNEY"

Illustration (c) by April Bullard for "'I'm Samson,' said Sydney"

Here's another illustration for you.


April Bullard has finished all the illustrations for "'I'm Samson,' said Sydney." I thought I'd share another one with you today. They are just so cool I HAVE to. I hope you're enjoying them as much as I am.

Next week I start formatting the book. I'm looking into doing it as a hard cover and, if I decide to pursue that option, I will run a Kickstarter campaign to finance it ($500). Basically that amounts to doing a pre-sale.

The award tiers will be something like this:

  • One book (signed by April and I) for $20 (post paid).
  • A 12" x 12" full color print (pictured) signed by April for $30.
  • A book and a print for $40.
  • Two copies of the book (second book mailed to the person of your choice) and a print for $50.
  • Plus a $100 bonus level TBA.

Will you be interested? You'll be the first to own a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment