Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Local Indie Authors at PDX Home & Garden Show


My books will be available at the Fall Portland Home & Garden Show along with many other books by other local indie authors. While I won't be there, my books will be. I encourage you to come on out and check out the many titles you can bring into your home.

The admission is $10, but you can get a $2 off coupon here: http://www.otshows.com/pfhs/the-show/discount-coupon/

If you want your books by me signed you should come out and buy them this Saturday (Sept. 20) at the Local Indie Author Meet & Greet at the 63rd St. Brewed Awakenings from 10 a.m. until noon (sse the post about the event below). Five other great authors will be there, too. The event is free.

If you can't make either of those I'll be in town signing my new childrens' picture book with the illustrator April Bullard on November 22. Time and place TBA. We'll have our other books available as well. This will be my last appearance in Vancouver this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment