Saturday, October 4, 2014

SHELFIE!

Photos by Andy R. Bunch

My book The Amish vs. The Zombies makes its appearance at the Portland Home & Garden Show. 


These are the last ones of AVZ that I have on hand. I sent six to the show and took four with me on my trip to Fresno (which my son sold to his co-workers). I'll be reordering in time for Christmas though. (Recommended for 13 and up.)

Also the last of Playhouse Phantom books are at the show, too. The story takes place on Halloween and so it would make a great book to purchase now. (I'll have some more of those by Thanksgiving as well.)

And don't forget: I have a new book for children coming out on November 22. "I'm Samson," said Sydney was written by me and illustrated by April Bullard.

BTW: You still have tomorrow to visit the show on Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment