Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Portland H&G Show Book Sale a Success

Author Gregory E. Zschomler at the Portland Home & Garden Show

My sales at the Portland Spring Home & Garden Show were good. 


It was a pleasure to meet buyers and sign their books. I also enjoyed meeting new authors and chatting with the old ones. Not that they are particularly old, but I mean that I've known them for a while.

Some of my title supplies have dwindled significantly (for example I have very few Playhouse Phantom and BPZ Cajun & Caribbean Cookbooks on hand now). I do have more of the newer books--especially Rocketman--for signing when ordered from me.

$10 will get you either Rocketman or The Amish vs. the Zombies (plus $2 P&H); or buy both for $20 and the shipping is FREE. (You can also get the three book set of the Bayou Boys Adventures for $20 post-paid, while in-stock supplies last.)

No comments:

Post a Comment