Sunday, March 1, 2015

MARCH MADNESS BOOK SALE: Low, Low Prices

That's right! I have some VERY Special Specials on select books beginning Monday, March 2 and running through Sunday, March 15, 2015 (limited to stock on hand). Now is the time to buy! Just look at these deep discounts:



Buy ALL three Bayou Boys Adventure books (for middle-readers) at the ridiculous price of $20 post-paid. That's right, twenty dollars even for Voodoo Virus, Marsh Monster and Playhouse Phantom, signed, sealed and delivered wherever you please (in the USA). I have never before offered this set at this low, low price. While on-hand supplies last; I only have seven full sets on hand. When they're gone that's it for this deal! (AND you'll be the first in line to purchase the forth and final book in the series, Alien Ambush, when it comes out near the end of the year.)

I have four additional copies of  Voodoo Virus (originally $6.99) on hand and these are now just $5 each (and ship for $2 more). I also have four additional copies of Marsh Monster (originally $8.99) for just $7 each (and ship for $3 more). The price on this one has never been so low.

Again limited to supplies on hand. Sorry, no additional copies of Playhouse Phantom are available (but you can buy it for full price online or through your favorite bookstore).

BONUS: If you order any of the above books or sets now I'll also throw in a slightly blemished* copy of The Amish vs. the Zombies for the cost of shipping ($2). Limited to seven on hand. *There's an almost unnoticeable printing error on the front cover. Due to some graphic  content (violence) the book is recommended for readers 16 and up.

I also have ten unblemished copies of The Amish vs. the Zombies available. They usually sell for $9.99 plus shipping, but you can have one signed, sealed and delivered for just $10 even. That's virtually FREE postage!

Plus, I have just two copies of Big Papa Zee's Cajun and Caribbean Cookbook on hand. And I'm letting them go for dirt cheap. This were printed prior to the inclusion of my recipes for my Ragin' Cajun and Caribbean Jerk seasonings. They sold for $5.99 online and I have never offered them for less than $5, but you can have one for just $3 post-paid. And I'll even throw in the seasoning recipes (printing on an insert). Wow!

The New Books, Too!


I now have eighteen more copies of my newest book Rocketman: From the Trailer Park to Insomnia and Beyond on hand. The book of humorous tales, poems and other writings (along with a mess of photos) "from my sleepless life and addled imagination" sells for $9.99, but you can have one of these (again signed, sealed and delivered) for $10 even. Again virtually FREE postage! This offer is limited to the supplies on hand.

I also have nine copies of my children's picture book "I'm Samson," said Sydney (illustrated by April Bullard) on hand. They usually sell for $14.99, but you can buy one now (signed, sealed, delivered) for just $12. That's right, the price includes shipping. This delightful book of lovely illustrations and playful verse will be loved by any child under six. Limited to the supply on hand.

Finally, I have an overstock (50 copies) of Lights, Camera, Worship! (my text for pastors and church techs) on hand. They normally sell for $14.99, but I'm letting them go for $10 plus $2 postage. I also have nine more copies of this title which have a misprinted spine (nothing was printed on it) that I will let go for $5 post-paid. That's the best deal I've got! This makes a great gift for your church.

Remember: ALL these super deals are limited to ONLY the stock I have on hand right now. Fiirst come, first served, and when they're gone they're gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment