Saturday, January 2, 2016

A New Year of Hopeful Writing

Happy New Year fellow writers and readers!


It is with great anticipation that I begin 2016. I plan to have three books published this year, beginning with the novel Hell, Heaven and Back which releases on Leap Day (Feb. 29). A new cookbook (Southwest BBQ & Tex Mex) should be out in time for summer and Bayou Boys Adventure #4 (Alien Ambush) out in time for Thanksgiving.

What might you have up your sleeve?

My hope is that more writing this year will present a more hopeful future. I am quite tired, as I'm sure many are, of post-apocalyptic distopian fare. Also I am tired of angel and demon fights--especially with swords (how about some imagination folks).

Here's to a productive New Year for all. Oh, and sales, too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment