Monday, September 26, 2016

Working on the Night Shift at Harbor House

It's nearly 8:30 p.m. here in Aberdeen, Wash. I'm at Harbor House manning the helm and at my trusty laptop.


I'm halfway through the night shift.


It would be great to have a few other writers down here at work with me, but I work alone (so far) tonight. I did have a writer (by the name of Dwight Johnson) drop in during the morning shift requesting to read for the Salon (Oct.1). He turned me on to his YouTube channel and I got to listen to him read his work. It was quite good--both the poetry and the reading.

That's pretty much my life today, except for a few errands and coffee with my amazing man bun son between my split shift.

So, tomorrow I expect pretty much the same. Ho hum, right? The writer's life. LOL

And now for your listening pleasure...


No comments:

Post a Comment