Monday, July 22, 2013

Catching Up With What I'm Up To

After a couple of redrafts and proofs PLAYHOUSE PHANTOM is now in the hands of my able-bodied editor. After she goes through it I will do one more revision and then proceed to formatting. After that I'll work on the cover art. It should be ready for the printer well in advance of the deadline to make the October release date.

I have also begun writing ALIEN AMBUSH and begun to formulate the story, but probably won't actively write more until next year. In the meantime I have begun another novel--a sci-fi, adult novel (not a Bayou Boys Adventure) called TO HELL, HEAVEN AND BACK AGAIN--which I plan to fully tackle for NaNoWriMo (in November) though I am writing on it somewhat now.

I am also revising and updating my 2005 text LIGHTS, CAMERA, WORSHIP! for re-release later this year. The book continues to be used as a college text at Mid-America Christian University and I'd like to see it used more widely--in schools and churches. But it needed an overhaul.

I'm also doing some slight revisions to MARSH MONSTER for its next printing. And, finally, I am waiting to hear back from three publishers about my novel THE AMISH vs. THE ZOMBIES (so far, out of five submissions, I have two rejections).

Meanwhile, I have an author appearance at the Battle Ground Library tomorrow, another on the 4th of August and another on August 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment