Saturday, July 6, 2013

PLAYHOUSE PHANTOM Progress and Other News

I am leaving the PLAYHOUSE PHANTOM manuscript alone for a couple of days before coming back to it for revisions and further proof. However, I did finish the Glossary today. The work is 28,000 words--a tad shorter than MARSH MONSTER, but considerably longer than VOODOO VIRUS.



Also, here are some dates to keep in mind:

  • July 23: Zombie Event for Teens at the Battle Ground Public Library. I will have books to sign and sell and will be doing a zombie makeup demonstration workshop.
  • Aug. 4: Loyal Local and Church in the Park Event at the Hilton Hotel next to Esther Short Park in Vancouver. I'll have a book table with other authors.
  • Aug. 18: Sunday Streets Alive in Vancouver (a bike and walk event). I'll have a table with other authors and have a bike decorating activity.


Come on out and see me!

No comments:

Post a Comment