Thursday, July 11, 2013

New Writing Projects in the Works

I am so excited to write my next projects. Yes, two of them! I was going to write a work of non-fiction next, but I think I can better express what I have to say (what I feel called to say) through fiction...for now.

I plan to write yet another Bayou Boys Adventure called ALIEN AMBUSH. lol And a Christian Adult Sci-Fi novel called TO HELL, HEAVEN, AND BACK AGAIN involving inter-dimensional travel. The later is totally going to blow your mind!

Although I have begun both stories and will likely write on them from time to time over the summer I won't be attacking them full-bore until fall (once I have the editing and production work on PLAYHOUSE PHANTOM completed). I'll probably tackled one of them for NANOWRIMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment