Saturday, March 14, 2015

2015 BOOK TOUR DATES

I just realized this morning that I'm rapidly beginning to book up dates for 2015 author appearances and signings. It all begins in April and, so far, proceeds into September. I thought you might like a heads-up and, possibly, give me a heads-up on any events or dates that I might include.

Below I have listed the events I will be at and dates that I have open for filling:


  • April 16,:Astoria Civic Center, 4-8 p.m. BOOK & BREW
  • May 2: LOUIE'S LAUNCH PARTY at Beach Books in Seaside, Ore.
  • May 9: Cannon Beach, Jupiter's Books INDIE AUTHOR & BOOK FAIR (pending, details TBA)
  • May 16, 23, & 30: THE LIGHTHOUSE BOOK TOUR various places along the north coast (at a lighthouses, maritime museums or bookstores) More information soon.
  • May 29: Astoria (Clatsop Comm. College) RAIN RECEPTION (reading)
  • June: all dates are closed except for June 27
  • July open dates on 11 and 18.
  • July 25 NW Book Festival, Pioneer Square in Portland, Ore ( books only)
  • Aug. open dates on 1 and 8
  • Aug. 15, Lincoln City, Bob's Beach Books NW AUTHOR'S FAIR (pending)
  • Aug. 21-23, Rockaway Beach ART FAIR & FARMER'S MARKET
  • Sept. 12 is open.
  • Sept 19 and 20: Rose City ComiCon, Portland, Ore. (books only)
  • Sept. 26: Florence, FESTIVAL OF BOOKS (details TBA)


I'm open to appearance at libraries, bookstores, coffee houses, churches, book events, farmer's markets, street fairs and other interesting locations.

I'll add to the list as new events or information become available, so please check back.
Hope to see you at one of these.


No comments:

Post a Comment