Wednesday, March 18, 2015

"Louie" Illustration by Roxanne Bowman

Louie, the Lonely Lighthouse. Illustration (C) 2015 by Roxanne Bowman.

Sharing another beautiful piece of art by Roxanne Bowman for the upcoming book.


Louie, the Lonely Lighthouse comes out on May Day, may day (May 1st, 2015).

Forgotten. A relic. Louie despairs until, one dark and stormy night, his mighty light saves the day.

The story teaches the intrinsic value of each individual and encourages people young and old to keep believing in themselves.

WHY I wrote this book: I love lighthouses. Not only because of the romanticism, but because they have long been a metaphor for salvation. BUT I didn’t write the book simply because I like lighthouses—I want to help save them! This book was written to be a fund-raiser. 

Each keepsake paperback sold in a lighthouse gift shop or museum will create revenue for preservation and upkeep.

2 comments:

  1. In our simple life, love plays a very specific role.Now we are able to make your love life healthy and it has no space for any type trouble. These all are possible with the help of AGBAZARA TEMPLE OF SOLUTION. He helped me cast a spell that brought my long lost lover back withing 48hours who left me for another woman. you can also contact him on (agbazara@gmail.com) or call him on +2348104102662 and be happy forever like am now with his experience.

    BETTY from USA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here to share a few story on how I save my marriage from going through a divorce, it all started when I find out that my husband was cheating on me and I already have two kids for him, so I don't want the marriage to be broken because if that happens it will be a big load on me taking care of the kids alone for that not to happen, I went searching for solution to make him love me again and stop cheating that is how I came across Dr Ekpen online on what he has done for a lot of people so I contacted him for help and he helped me to cast a love spell on him to love only me and stop cheating. You can contact him today if you are having the same challenges in your relationship on ekpentemple@gmail.com and you will be clad you did.

    ReplyDelete