Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Fabulous Food and Fun in Fresno and Ninjas Knocking on My Noggin

Ninjas knocking my noggin.

So here I am visiting my super son (Josiah) in unsunny Fresno, California. Okay, so there's some clouds in the sky, but not in our spirits. So far, I've totally whipped the boy in cribbage and air hockey, but he's better at making hoops.

Mostly he's shuttled me from restaurant to restaurant, trying to see if his Pop will pop. My stomach is very full. All new experiences in gastronomical delight. (see pix at bottom)

Mmm, fresh squeezed!
We also took a country drive to Avocado Lake park. Along the way we stopped at a Fruit Stand and hand a glass of freshly squeezed Orange Juice and OH, WAS IT GOOOOOD!

Tomorrow morning I hit the road again and travel south past L.A. and then curve inland for Tucson, Arizonie for the night before heading the next day to San Antone. I'll post from there sometime on the 8th.

Son, Josiah snitching oranges right off the tree.
Now, off to beat the boy in another game of cribbage. Wish me luck.

I don't like the way this post looks, but there are too many pictures for the amount of text, but I wanted to share them with you. Please excuse the layout.


No comments:

Post a Comment