Monday, March 18, 2013

I Don't Think We're in Kansas Anymore

Teddy tries to rest in our KOA Kamping Kabin after the cyclone.
Sure OZ was a bit scary there for a while, but I really don't understand why Dorothy wanted to get back to Kansas so bad. I mean Uncle Henry and Auntie Em barely paid attention to her and it seems to me that Em was a bit crotchety. At least in OZ Dorothy had friends and it was a lot more beautiful.

What's Kansas got to offer but endless brown? And tourist attractions? Well one place offered viewing of a live rattlesnake, or the petting of baby pigs and the viewing of the world's largest prairie dog. Whoppie!

Let me tell you, it is one long boring state to get through, but we made it. Yeah, me and Teddy, too. Tomorrow the Colorado Springs, CO adventures begin. I haven't been here in 17 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment