Sunday, March 3, 2013

Tongue Twister: Marsh Monster March Madness

I'm hitting the road in the morning (Monday, March 4) to do some recon. I'll be doing some visitating, some book signing, some sight-seeing and a whole lotta miles.

I'll be taking copious notes and skuds of photos.

AND I'd like to share this road trip with you. I will be blogging along the way and I hope you will follow as I prepare to write "Marsh Monster" over the next few months.

The scenes and settings I see shall be shared.

So follow my photos and musings about: Fresno hoods, California vistas, Tucson sunsets, San Antonio's cowboys, cuisine and the famed Riverwalk. Plus LOTS of pix from NOLA (New Orleans)--from the swamps and bayous to the mansions, missions, museums, munchies and more. Not to mention JOMO (Joplin, MO), Colorado Springs, Utah, Idaho, Eastern Washington and more.

It will be quite a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment