Tuesday, March 5, 2013

On the Road Again

Yreka! It's noon and I just hit California. Just paid $4.25/gal. for gas. And it's cold here. I have about 6.5 hours of drive time until I reach my stop in Fresno. Should be there a couple hours ahead of time! (Of course I went to bed last night at 9 p.m., and was on the road by 7:30 a.m.)

Yesterday I had lunch at Red Robin in Albany, Oregon with my OLD friend Bret VanVolkenburg. Been thirty years since we've seen each other! He's retired from an army career and working in computers now. Still a drummer (at his church). Stayed last night at the Peet's (in-laws) in Creswell, Oregon. Thanks Laura for the scrumptious supper of Ground Chicken Stroganoff and broccoli!

The following picture is of Mt. Shasta. Enjoy. Well, gotta hit the road again. Be sure and check back often for updates (at least every other day). Until next time...

It hasta be Shasta. The morning of March 5, 2013


1 comment:

  1. Great picture of the mountain. And you guys, of course.

    ReplyDelete